immerced in aquaponics
Aquaponics is a relatively new sustainable way to produce food.
Aquaponics combines hydroponics with aquaculture, cultivating vegetables and fish in an ecological system.
But aquaponics is more than that: It is a stepping stone to the integration of energy and residual flows within modern agricultural clusters.
Vasch aquaponics is specialised in:
- Development of professional aquaponics systems
- Creative process developement of energy and residual flows in agriculture
- Development of urban and small scale systems
- Sales of aquaponics related products
- Aquaponics Training
- Networking and partnering with worldwide Aquaponics organisations
diving into aquaculture technologies
Our strength lies in the development of creative and innovative systems for raising aquatic animals.
Connecting different departments by optimizing energy and waste flows, is crucial.
Vasch is specialised in:
- Engineering of aquaculture farms
Including out-of-the-box design of plants, automation, calculation of TAN, tubing, pump systems, etc
- Sustainable development:
looking for solutions for low environmental impact, such as energy optimalisation, fish feeding systems, waste water treatment and re-use, denitrification systems, integration of other industrial clusters and so on.
strong in sustainable and innovative technology.
Our prime motivation is to support companies in the development of technological systems.
We always try to do this in a creative and innovative way, using the latest developments to your benefit.
Developing in a sustainable way is also an important part of our vision: both in the sence of ‘having a low impact on nature’ as in the sence of ‘long lasting’. We have a strong focus on systems that combine technology with biology and ecology.
Vasch can support you with a wide range of services.
– Development of aquaponics and aquaculture systems.
– Development of off-grid systems.
– Reducition of the ecologic footprint.
– Development of devices and machines: mechanical and automation.
– Modification and tuning of machines and electro-mechanical systems or processes
– Engineering and design
We have experience in all kind of sectors, such as
– Aquaculture, Aquaponics
– Machine prototyping for food, agriculture, science and production industries
– Automation and PLC programming
– Aquaculture engineering & development
– Industrial maintenance
– Industrial specific IT support
We are skilled in
– Production process architecture & development
– 2D and 3D design (Autodesk Inventor, Autocad)
– Pneumatics & Hydraulics
Have a look at some show cases